Get in Touch
Newbrough Town Hall
Address: Newbrough, Hexham, Northumberland NE47 5AR
Phone: 01434 674315
Arrange a Visit
Give us a ring and come and visit we would be happy to show you round and talk through your needs.
Heading from Hexham / A69
1. From Hexham head west on A69 toward B6531
2. Take the 2nd right (signs for Newbrough/Warden/Fourstones)
3. Cross over the bridge at the Boatside Inn
4. Follow road round to the left and past the Paper Mill.
6. Continue through Fourstones past the Green Church.
7. Carry on into Newbrough.
The Hall is located past the Red Lion pub at the west end of the village.
Heading south on the A68
1. Turn onto the A6079 signposted Hexham.
2. At crossroads after approx 6 Km turn right onto B6318.
3. Go over the traffic light controlled bridge.
4. Take first exit off the roundabout on B6318.
5. Past Chesters Fort turn left on B6319 to Haydon Bridge.
6. Follow down to the crossroads by the Green Church.
7. Turn right and go through Fourstones and into Newbrough.